Superalloys are commonly used for their high resistance to corrosion, oxidation, and high-temperature strength. Chemical processing, nuclear, petrochemical, marine industries use those special alloys.
- Heat resisting stainless steel: 309s, 310s
- Duplex alloys: U45N (2205), UB6 (904L)
- Copper-Nickel: 90/10, Monel400
- Nickel-based superalloys: Inconel600, 601, 625, 718, Hastelloy c22, c276, Incoloy800
- Titanium-based: T40, TA6V
- Cobalt-based: Stellite 21, 31
Noble and pure metals: Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Molybdenum, Tungsten